Department: Audit Department
District: Yerevan / Center
Education: higher professional
Work experience: minimum 2 years
• Master’s degree preferably in Finance/ Accounting/ Audit;
• 2-5 years of work experience in internal/external audit;
• Knowledge of ArmSoft;
• Knowledge of IFRSs/ISAs;
• Excellent report writing skills and computer literacy;
• Readiness for extensive countrywide travel;
• Having the confidence to stand up to pressure;
• ACCA is a plus;
• Knowledge of Armenian and English.
Gender: no matter
Working time: full time
• Implement financial, operational and compliance audits to independently and objectively identify and assess risks,
• Evaluate controls and provide assurance of compliance with statutory requirements, policies and procedures in line with the Organization’s policies and procedures and Institute of Internal Auditors Standards,
• Review and report on the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of the financial and other information that is provided for the Management of the Organization,
• Monitor and Evaluate operations and processes and/or practices for quality and effectiveness. Make recommendations for improvement to minimize risk of loss and enhance efficiency,
• Conduct any reviews or tasks requested by the Audit Committee and Management provided that such reviews and tasks do not compromise the independence or objectivity of the audit function.
Detailed CV (including the date of birth, residency address, telephone, education, work experience, etc.)
To be considered, please e-mail comprehensive resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your message.
Deadline: Oct 15, 2015